Tuesday, June 22, 2010

little lovelies-garmin forerunner 305

David and I agree that this is hands down one of our best purchases. I can't believe I went so long without one! Since we didn't live close to any marked trails I used to drive around and calculate how long my runs were. Yes it was a major pain in the neck and extremely heartbreaking when I would discover that I didn't run as far as I thought! After a few years of driving around all of WI David broke down and surprised me with this beauty for Christmas one year! Makes my book of "IOU" look pretty bad huh?

Sure it takes up my whole arm and in the summer I have a nice farmers tan but what the heck! Last night for FHE we went geocaching and we both said how we wished we would have brought the Garmin because it would have been more accurate. I would highly recommend this gadget, it seriously is life changing-I swear I don't work for them!

1 comment:

Ann-Marie said...

We LOVE our Garmin. I think it's a moving to a new city must!