Wednesday, October 28, 2009

6 months!


Due to our trip to CO {more to come} this is a little late....Grant is 6 months!!! Man I love this kid! He has been so much fun lately and I know it will just keep getting better...until potty training ;)

weight: 14 lbs
height: 26.5 in


*when he is tired he will suck on the top of his left hand while holding his right ear
*likes to blow bubbles
*still prefers to be outside, while in CO he would stick out his tongue and just take in the cool crisp air
*rolls and rolls and rolls
*usually ends up on his stomach while sleeping
*likes to be held and look around at everything
*has fun and smiles when i bounce him on my lap
*likes books
*puts EVERYTHING in his mouth

6 comments:

Jeni said...

Jodee, he is so beautiful!! He is the perfect mix of the two of you. I feel like I see a lot of you in his eyes and nose...
Oh man, I hate the stage where they eat everything off the carpet! Olivia didn't stop til she was like 13 months or something. Once she ate a bug carcass and I nearly died. She probably nearly died, too. SICK!

Angie Lewis said...

He is such a cute kid! I can't believe how fast they grow up...

Kat and Steve said...

OK, he gets cuter every time you do one of these posts. If that is even possible. I'm serious, he's adorable! Can't wait to hear all about your trip.

Ann-Marie said...

He's sooooo adorable!!! I love his bright eyes and little blond hair.

Ence Family said...

He is so cute! Glad you had a good time in Craig! Can't wait to see you guys again.

myrna ence said...

We certainly enjoyed you all and it is so quiet now with just the two of us!! Grant was so much fun to see and play with. Thanks for the visit!!