Tuesday, October 20, 2009

the ever so popular "pumpkin patch" post

There are a lot of reasons why I love Grant but I have to admit that having a baby is the best excuse to get out and do fun things. David and I are no strangers to family events (circus, hayrides, festivals) but now that Grant is in the picture it doesn't seem so silly for us to go! On Saturday we went to this cute little pumpkin patch/corn maze...sure it wasn't the greatest but since this kid could stare at his hands for 5 hours we weren't really too picky!

ooo scary Frankenstein---look he even has fingers growing out of his neck!

checkin' out the corn


G-bug and his new best friend

2 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

You three all look so great! That Wisconsin air is doing you well! I love your hair--it's getting so long and blonde! Beautiful!

Clay and Katy said...

Oh I love Grant all bundled up!!! And his shoes are adorable and look oh so warm! The last picture is adorable!!!