Sunday, November 1, 2009

the big hunt

Guess who loves to fly...and blow bubbles???

About a week ago we decided to scoot on over to CO to check somethings off our list.

David and his dad elk huntin'-check
Grant has a 1/2 birthday-check
Grant falls asleep during his "party"-check
spending time with friends-check
spending lots and lots of time with family(and seeing David's grandparents)-check
Grant "napping" through the night-check
G gets a cold-check....and still checking that one off
flying from MKE->ORD->DEN->HDN and back-check
Grant sleeping on EVERY flight and doing very well....uh...he did have one teeny tiny 3 minute freak out from Chicago to Milwaukee but after 6 legs of flying I think we were all about to flip out!

We really did have a great time, Grant is still trying to get back to his routine. I'm sure things will become smooth again about a week before we leave for Christmas;)




What was so scary? I look like a deer in headlights! Yikes!

2 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

Jod, you're pint size! I forget how tiny you are. I love the post!

Ruth said...

I'm glad you all had fun. I love the "birthday" hat. So cute!