Tuesday, September 14, 2010

little lovelies-panera

mmmmm....I was first introduced to Panera by some girls in my ward in Milwaukee. I was hooked. I'm a sucker for their broccoli cheddar soup and asian chicken salad. I could easily drink the dressing that comes with that, oh  man it's tasty!

When I was pregnant with Grant I craved "man food" all day (and night)- pizza, burgers, hot wings etc. Panera was the only "Jodee" food that I really enjoyed. During the cold months in Milwaukee (Sept-May) I wished and wished that Panera had a drive-thru but sadly they didn't and I'd have to lug baby Grant in and out of the car with me to get my lil' panini to go. But wait, can it be true? I was driving around Denver the other day and what do I see? A DRIVE-THRU! Bummer that I can't justify eating a tasty sandwich everyday-don't get me wrong my homemade pb&j is great but a girl can dream right.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh, I'm totally laughing because all I have wanted to eat while being pregnant with this boy is "Man food" too. I want pizza or taco bell at all times, burgers and fries. Nothing healthy, nothing that is really good for this baby or me. So frustrating! It's nice to know I'm not alone.

Miriam said...

I also LOVE Panera. If they have some here we should go! That is one place Ryan will never ever go with me. So sad they can't appreciate the truly great foods.