Monday, March 22, 2010

I love the feeling of accomplishment and knowing that I am doing something for the greater good. A lot of days I feel like just do the mundane things of motherhood-not that there is anything wrong with that but it's easy to feel like "just a stay at home mom" is boring and I must not be doing much with my life. This past weekend David and I went to the temple to do some work for family members and it really helped me to feel the importance of the gospel and my role as a member. I'm grateful that we were able to go down to Chicago as a family. Grant was fairly content staring out the car window at the snow while David and I took turns going through a session. I'm so grateful to have my family and know that we can be together forever.

1 comment:

heidi678 said...

Glad you got to go. If you ever want us to watch Grant for you so you can go together let us know. Or maybe we can watch Grant while you do a session and then swap kids...lol.