Friday, October 3, 2008

well it's about time

DAVID AND MY PARENTS COME TODAY!!!!!!

I have been all alone since Tuesday. Boo. David was lucky enough to go to BYU to recruite, however I was not so lucky to be able to go. I did however overcome a MAJOR battle in my life. This was the FIRST time EVER that I was alone. EVER. I've always had roomies, siblings, friends, David etc. so this was a big change. Kudos to me for being such a big girl (and I didn't even sleep with the lights on!)

My parents are also coming today which means that I've been cleanin', baking, etc. etc. This will be my dad's first time in Chicago so we're up for suggestions!

More to come.....

4 comments:

Natalie said...

so proud of you jod! you survived. i don't think i've ever been completely alone at night either so i can't say much. have sooo much fun with the family!! wish i could come see chicago- and you!

Kat and Steve said...

Aw, way to go! Tell your parents Hi for me. I miss seeing them around the good ol' cul-de-sac!

Mark and Tawni said...

Way to go! You are better than I. I have always had someone with me. If it be family, Mark or Roxy. So good for you. You can mark that up on your big girl list. How fun to have your family come and visit I hope that it goes good.

Macdonalds said...

Enjoy your time with your parents!