Monday, June 16, 2008

So not that type

As I was looking for a card or present for Fathers Day all I could find were things implying that fathers watch TV all day. For those of you who know my dad you understand that this is pretty much the complete opposite of him. He is probably...no wait..he IS the hardest working person that I know. Yes everyone says that their dad is the hardest working person they know but really MY dad is! His days are jam packed with work, service, fixing up a house (either his or someone else) traveling to see grandkids, doing "bishop-type" things etc. He is ALWAYS positive and looks for the good in others and every situations. I am so grateful to have such wonderful and kind parents.

I am also very lucky to have such a wonderful father-in-law. He is a very kind and patient person and has made me feel important in their family. I love the relationship with him and David and I am grateful for his example in raising such a great son. What a blessing to have such amazing families (that get along so well too!)

No comments: