10 years ago: I was 13...my best friend Molly (who has been my BF for 16 years...wow that's long!) and I would make up code names for boys that we liked so when we wrote notes to each other if someone found them they wouldn't know who we were talking about. Good plan eh? Well we didn't quite think it out as well as we should have. The code names were not so cod-ish. Example: Cory...code name "Corrina", Ty...code name "Tyra" yeah we thought we were pretty slick with this idea!
5 things on my to-do list today:
1. make a "to-do" list---check
2. Work out---check
4. make a dessert for tonight, Ryan is coming over to watch LOST and we're SO excited.---uncheck....
5. have nightmares about LOST like I have the last 3 seasons!
5. Snacks I enjoy:
1. apples and peanut butter (fresh ground roasted peanut butter from Pick n'Save thank you)
2. ice-cream....hello I used to have 2 bowls a day!
3. chips and salsa....this will go perfect with our taco dinner tonight!!!
4. chocolate covered strawberries...or chocolate covered anything...except oranges
5. smoothies....reminds me of summertime!
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. blog about how I was a billionaire (lets be honest though I don't have a job so how could I be a billionaire???)
2. Buy a sweet house in a warm sunny place, and by "sweet house" I don't mean the wood paneling that is ever so popular in Milwaukee, I talkin' full out gym, pool, talking kitchen, you name it we got it!
3. have surgery on my knees...or atleast find out what's wrong with them!
4. travel all over....Germany, Russia, Hawaii...ok I guess we could make a stop or two in Colorado and visit the fam!
5. I really should donate some money...does Bob Barker have a fund set up yet???
3 of my bad habits:
1. talk TOO much---crazy I know!
2. I can be very uptight and controlling and it gets WAY worse when I'm hungry...I'm pretty much a beast when I'm hungry that's why I always have nuts or something with me...which makes food storage hard:)
3. I worry ALL the time. "Did we say "good-bye" to them", "does she know that I was just teasing?", "Will our unborn children grow to be taller than 5'3"?", "If I die where should we hold the funeral? What songs shall we play? Who is going to sing?" The things I worry about are a tad silly I must admit! I sure keep myself busy
5 places I have lived:
1. Craig, CO
2. Rexburg, ID
3. Tempe, AZ
4. Provo, UT
5. Milwaukee, WI
5 jobs I have had:
1. Hotel front desk
2. Farmers Insurance
3. Mariposa- 3rd keyholder
4. Education Planning Solutions -I don't even bother putting this on a resume because it was for like 4 weeks
5 things people don't know about me:
1. I was not a typical child/girl...I mean I have never broken a bone (knock on wood), had the chicken pox, gotten my nails done, waxed anything, I never took ballet/jazz etc....some may say I lived a sheltered life but I always loved my childhood...Full House, Price is Right, Cabbage Patch Dolls, play food, Days of our Lives, who needed to risk breaking an arm???
2. I haven't had any soda/carbonation since 1998, before that I used to love dipping OREOS (favorite cookie) in 7-up!
3. I LOVE LOVE LOVE making lists, infact I made a list of what I was going to blog about, I have cleaning lists, everyday list, 5 and 10 year goal/list, sometimes I put things on the list that I've already done just to give me a lil' boost! I totally get this from my dad!
4. I brush my teeth and wash my hands too often, what can I say I like being clean. I used to brush my teeth like 5 times a day and my dentist got mad because it was damaging my teeth. I wash my hands too much that sometimes they start to bleed. Am I OCD or what???
5. Ok this is really silly and wrong but when I was 12-13 I really wanted a second earring hole in my left ear (probably because "Corrina" liked it) and my parents frowned on that idea. I decided to take matters into my own hands and poked a hole in my ear by myself! Mind you this is like the most rebellious thing I've ever done. Here's the kicker I told my dad that I was changing in the locker room when a girl pushed me (while I was putting my earrings in) and the earring went in my ear creating a second hole!!! Yikes that's a terrible lie! He was sweet and smart enough to buy it and let me keep the earring. They must have known that the prophet was going to come out with the whole "one hole per ear" thing, I took the second earring out that night after the conference. I'm so grateful for kind and forgiving parents!
I tag whoever wants to be tagged!