Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Hunky Hubby Survey

Hunky Hubby SurveyWhat is your husband's name:
David Forrest Luke
How long have you been together:
Wow it's been over 4 years! August 21, 2003!
How long did you date:
Well we officially started "dating" Feb 21, 2003 and then we were engaged on May 21 and then married on August 21....can you see the pattern??? To answer the question...6 months I guess.
Who eats more:
ice-cream...hands down that's me but everything else is Dave. He's a guy what do you expect?
Who said I love you first:
David...what a brave lil' soul!
Who is taller:
hum....considering that I'm 5' I would have to say David on this one.
Who sings better:
David by far....I just assumed that good singing skills would come with the last name when we got married but it turns out I need some practice. Just a side note....David really does have an AMAZING voice he just chooses to play the guitar (which he is a rock star at also) instead.
Who is smarter:
David is SO good a remembering facts (I said facts not details...jk babe)....he's one of those kids that you hated in school because he would never study and then he'd just get an A+ on the test where I on the other hand would work my booty off and still manage a C. He LOVES to read, I feel lucky to have a smarty pants hubby....yet he makes me feel like I'm the smart one....that just shows how smart (and sweet) he really is!
Whose temper is worse:
David has a hotter temper with other people (mainly drivers) whereas I keep it all in throughout the day and then take my frustrations out on him. I don't know is this question supposed to make me feel guilty? Well it is....moving on...
Who does the laundry:
Overall I think I do more laundry but he is VERY willing to help....oh I don't iron it's just not my "thing" so IF it absolutely needs to be perfect Dave is the one for the job!
Who does the dishes:
We both do. Probably me a little more.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed:
If you are looking at the bed David is on the right side.
Who pays the bills:
We're supposed to pay bills????
Who cooks dinner:
Well it used to be Bajio and Cafe Rio. Actually we have always worked opposite schedules so we would usually just have cereal or a sandwich. Overall I would say that when we do have dinner it's a little more David but times are changin' now that I have my blender/food processor!
Who drives when you are together:
David.....is it silly that I feel bad for our little red car because we would rather drive our other car? Everytime we go to leave I feel like I need to sneak into the VUE so that the red car doesn't see me leave. Aw...I know that's dumb!
Who is more stubborn:
here we go again...another guilt trip question....just move on....
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong:
WOW enough with the 3rd degree! OK I think I'm the first to apologize for the situation but I have a VERY hard time saying that I was wrong...I know it's not healthy and I'm working on that!
Whose parents do you see the most:
Wait someone is coming to visit us??? I think we keep it pretty even steven...our parents live in the same town so it's a blessing and a curse. I've seen my mom a lot more lately.
Who kissed who first:
I think it was pretty mutual...maybe a little more David...I guess he just couldn't resist me :)
Who asked who out first:
David asked me to a b-ball game and I couldn't go and then I asked him to a b-ball and he came right at the end...(I think he was playing video games)...I guess he didn't want to seem to eager? Anyway our first real date was to a Joe Nichols concert (David asked me) and it turned out that the concert was the night before...nice try babe!
Who proposed:
Dave, even though we already had a date picked out, wedding colors, honeymoon etc. Hey I like to plan ahead is that so wrong??? Do I dare admit that I bought a wedding magazine after our first week of dating???
Who is more sensitive:
Depends...I cry at "Full House" episodes, sappy (or even normal) commercials, movies, kids playing nicely with one another, old people in love, cards, people who need a friend, ok I guess that would be me. In the words of David "Jod you need to grow some thicker skin"
Who has more friends:
Most of our friends are married so we each have someone to hang out with!
Who wears the pants in the family:
On things that don't matter such as where to eat, movies, radio etc. I would say that the pants fit perfectly on me. On big decisions David usually will have an idea or feeling and then we discuss it together....I love team work.....there's no "I" in team but there is a "me"....well if you move the letters around! moving on...
Where did you meet your husband:
In our hometown Craig Colorado, he moved there when he was 12 and we never really talked until he was like 21...I guess we met through church? family? It's a fairly small town so you pretty much know everyone for the most part.
What was the first thing you said to your husband:
"Jodee you are the most amazing and beautiful girl in the whole world, why have I waited so long to call you? You are the light in my life." Ok not really...I don't remember...when I was a senior in high school we were both planning on moving to Utah to go to school and he suggested that we "go out for pizza" when we move there, that was like the first "real" conversation that we had. Hum...a pizza date is sounding pretty good right now!
Where was your first date:
Oops sorta already answered this one- Joe Nichols concert, well actually since the concert was the night before we ended up going to the movies.
Where was your first kiss:
my sisters house....yeah we agree that isn't the most romantic place but what's done is done.
Where did you get engaged:
Loudy Simpson park...he had a little "concert" set up with Joe Nichols playing on the cd player and flowers (from my sisters house!) and hot chocolate etc. it was really cute! That was his way of showing our relationship from the first date to our engagement.
Where were you married:
Bountiful Temple
How did your reception go:
Great! I wished we could have danced more, talked with friends/family more, I regret not getting my hair/makeup/nails done but I wasn't focused on that. Oh our wedding cake arrived at the church in a round shape rather than square...no biggie it was still yummy cake!
Where was the honeymoon:
Beautiful San Francisco, CA.
If you could have changed anything about it what would it have been:
Made it last longer, had more money to blow!

6 comments:

Kat and Steve said...

Jodee, honey...I think you really do need to grow some thicker skin. I can't believe you feel bad for your red car! The Treasure gets NO sympathy from me. It just gets trash-talked. Maybe that's why it's falling apart as we speak!

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie said...

your survey is hilarious. totally love your cute personality. you didn't say anything about your new rachel ray cooking skills!

Paul said...

I thought you guys met at a showing of "On Our Own"....guess I was wrong.

"$125 sounds like enough to me!"

Clay and Katy said...

you guys are so funny!!! loved the answers!!!!

Emily said...

haha, I love this, that made made me laugh so hard. :)