Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Mountains???



A few weeks ago I went on a High Adventure camping trip with the 14-16 year old girls in the stake. I'm not in young womens but hey let the blessing pour down on me! I had such a great time. The girls were so helpful and sweet, I couldn't have asked for a better group to go with. We went on a few mini hikes, a 10 mile canoe trip, saw the Mississippi river, had picnics on the beach and played in the river not to mention numerous fab meals in the dutch oven! On one of the hikes we saw some "mountains", I guess I'm just a little too blessed to have lived in Colorado and Utah...ya know the ROCKIES!!! Oh and we also saw a "waterfall" which is also known as 2-3 rocks stacked on each other in the river! Hey atleast it's green here right?

1 comment:

Kat and Steve said...

That actually sounds way fun. And those girls probably thought you were so awesome, you should be in young womens. It's funny what people outside of Utah refer to as 'mountains.' Oh well, it still looks really pretty out there.