Thursday, March 12, 2009

what a waste!


One of my friends just had a baby and I'm taking a meal to them tomorrow. I know tomorrow will be busy for me so I decided to take the easy way out and make refrigerator cookies (classy I know) anyway these were a complete bust! I should have known better, David and I are not marshmallow fans but I thought hey these might be fun for the kiddos. Ugh! I should have just gone with my peanut butter instinct! Now not only do I have to clean a cookie sheet but I have to figure out another dessert for tomorrow. Store bought??? Sounds good to me! Sorry Leslie!!!

2 comments:

Nicki said...

For future cheating...I recently bought a bag of the dry cookie mix from Betty Crocker. Add butter, water, and an egg. Practically homemade!

Unknown said...

Knowing Leslie she'll be highly disappointed with store bought cookies...perhaps you should bag the idea all together and go into hiding...