Monday, January 19, 2009

not so happy birthday

Today is David's birthday, did he spend it....

a. having an upset stomach
b. listening to Jodee blow her nose, chow down on tums and cough till her voice was gone
c. freeze his fanny in our apt
d. all the above

correct answer: D

Sad but true. I hope he gets better soon. Poor guy.

Ok on to the mushy stuff....since he is 29 here are 29 facts about our lil b-day boy.

1. He loves to hunt
2. He has become quite the little cross-country skier
3. He is one of the most supportive people I know
4. He is learning how to watercolor...and is very good at it!
5. Loves to read
6. Loves spicy food, puts tobasco sauce on everything!
7. He brushes the snow off my car in the morning...it's a huge time saver for me and so sweet!
8. He always fills up my water bottle while I lazily sit on the couch (hey these swollen feet can't get around like they used to!)
9. He is a GREAT cook (which works out because I am a great eater!)
10.He is really excited about the baby
11.He is a great helper with the dishes/laundry and other "fun" chores
12.He is an amazing primary teacher
13.He taught himself how to play guitar and still plays almost everyday!
14.He loves BYU football
15.He likes hunting/survival TV shows (something I'll never understand but it's kind of cute!)
16.He could eat Chinese food everyday
17.He still remembers a lot of Russian, and is patient in teaching me
18.He always scratches his head or ear while he talks on the phone
19.He is good at making others feel comfortable
20.He works very hard and is always looking for ways to improve at work
21.He comes to all my doctors appt and even drops me off at the door when I could easily walk
22.He is one of the smartest guys I know
23.He is a loyal friend
24.He loves Christmas time...he will be such a fun dad!
25.He loves the Utah Jazz
26.He loves his family
27.He makes a mean salsa and guacamole
28.He likes to go drive around WI and find new places to visit
29.He loves 80's music

Sorry you had such a sick day babe. I love you!

3 comments:

Miriam said...

Happy birthday Dave! We miss hanging out with you guys and Ryan is missing his Guitar sessions with Dave.

Angie Lewis said...

Man, sorry you guys both had a rough day. Happy Birthday David...you guys better do something fun next week to make up for it! :)

Ence Family said...

Happy Birthday Dafe!!! We love you!! Hope you get feeling better!!!