Wednesday, December 17, 2008

sheesh fatty!

Last night was freezing cold in our apt so I did the logical thing and sat on my hands during our movie. When I got up it felt like my wrist had been busted into a bazillion pieces! I thought maybe it just needed to wake up and in a little while it would be fine. Hours past and I finally went to bed, when I woke up the darn thing still hurt! I kind of want to go get it checked out but I hesitate explaining to my doctor that my lard-o pregnant body smashed it's own hand!!! Sigh!

5 comments:

Macdonalds said...

I don't think you could ever be fat! Even if you were carrying triplets, it would still be all baby. You are too funny! I do hope your wrist feels better.

Kat and Steve said...

You couldn't be farther from 'lardo.' Maybe you just need for hand-fat?

Michelle Williams said...

Jodee--congrats on you bun in the oven! I am so happy for you. You are going to be such a great mom!

I saw these cupcakes online and immediately thought of you. http://flickr.com/photos/hello_naomi/2239866151/

I hope your wrists get better...I have heard a lot of pregnancy stories but that's a new one! :)

Natalie said...

oh jod.. you always make me laugh. this post is too darn funny

Emily said...

I'd love to see a fatty picture of you- believe is seeing you know