Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Rise and Shout the Cougars are out

A few weeks ago David was asked to fly to BYU to recruit for Kohls and since I am deathly afraid of the dark (laugh it up) he saw this as an opportunity for me to celebrate my graduation with friends and family in Utah...so we both went! We were originally going to stay Tues-Thurs but figured what the heck lets just make a memory and stay the whole week. We had such a great time. I was SO excited to be back on campus but as soon as I set foot there I started to panic! I couldn't shake the thought of taking notes, butchering the Russian language, the testing center etc. I had to keep reminding myself that I was done but I just couldn't relax! I think the thought of..."well now what am I going to do with my life?" kept getting in the way of just enjoying the moment. Oh geez.

We were able to spend time with great friends and family. Davids sisters live in Provo and his parents decided to drive over so it was fun to be with everyone, I just wish I would have taken more pictures. I guess I'll just have to go back! Some highlights of the trip...

*Cafe Rio
*Lunch with the girls
*Dinner with the gang (sorry Kat and Steve aren't in the pic!)
*sleeping in
*swimming at the hotel
*watching Pres. Hinckleys funeral
*sitting on the plane for an hour before it took off (oh wait that's not a highlight)
*Kohls paying for Daves meals, car, hotel....atleast for 2 days!
*Jamba Juice
*Guitar Hero
*Mountains!!!!!
*visiting old gapsters



Thanks everyone for making our trip so enjoyable!

4 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

I've been excited to see pictures. I'm glad you guys had fun! Your hair is so pretty.

Natalie said...

pretty cute group of friends you got there if i do say so myself :) so fun to have you guys, hopefully it won't be a million years before we are all back together again. oh and btw... still so jealous of your hair. i'm getting mine done sat. and i am still in a complete panic as to what to do~! ahh oh well

Clay and Katy said...

oh that sounds so fun...rio, friends and family what more could you ask for!!!

Kat and Steve said...

It was fun to see you. How about you make it a yearly tradition?!