Thursday, August 30, 2007

Blue vs. Red

Okay I know this is really silly but I've always gone to a school with blue as the school color (Bulldogs, Vikings, Cougars) and my rival was always red (Sailors, Utes) anyway the school I am teaching at has red as their school color...how am I suppose to react to this? I feel so icky wearing red but I need to be a wonderful supportive health teacher so I will proudly wear my red Waukesha South Blackshirt (what kind of mascot is a Blackshirt???) sweats, t-shirts, sweatshirts etc. Oh the problems I face! :)

2 comments:

Natalie said...

go blue! ok except my elementary colors were red and black.... good ole' olathe, kansas- black bob indians!

Dustin Ence said...

Jodee, I have the exact same problem. Bulldogs, Vikings, Cougars, now I'm a Hurricane Jaguar and the high school is Tigers. Everybody in this town wears red and black. Every Friday, I'm supposed to wear a red faculty shirt to work. I really struggle with red.